I proudly announce that my Spektrum Satellite Arduino Library has been released with the version 1.0.0 on Github:
- A Complete Implementation of Official Specification
- Support for binding using different BindModes
- Support for receiving and sending of data
- Input and output are handled via Streams. So you can use it with Serial, Bluetooth, UDP etc….
- Support of automatic scaling of channel values (using different data types)
- Automatic handling of 1024 and 2048 servo data
- Support for all 12 channels
- Automatically considers the endianness of your processor (in Arudino e.g. the processor is little endian, the protocal expects all data fields as big-endian)
- Support for logging using a specified Serial pin
- Provides Serialization to and from CSV format
You can download this project as ZIP and in the Arduino IDE use -> Sketch -> Include Library -> Add ZIP Library.
The recommended way however is to clone the project to your libraries directory. E.g. with
cd ~/Documents/Arduino/libraries git clone https://github.com/pschatzmann/SpektrumSatellite.git